Monday, October 29, 2012

Sketch progression


As New Yorkers and the rest of the East Coast brace for Sandy, I am cooped up in my apartment catching up on my work.  I have to say it's probably one of the best feelings ever bunkering down with loved ones and friends with lots of food, wine, movies, candles and time.  Time to do things you can't do during the work week.  

I started this sketch last week and just finished it today...The tough part of illustration is knowing when it is complete.  I am a girl of subtlety so I prefer the first sketch.  



Which sketch do you prefer? Sketch one or two?

Be safe everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hard to choose...both of them are absolutely gorgeous!
    I prefer first one...but I do love the detail you put into the hair and the side on the second one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding an intro to my website on your next post? I will return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    Gadgets

    ReplyDelete